We greatly appreciate any monetary gifts from the community. We work hard to make sure every dollar is used to help those in need. Money is the best way to give because of the high food per dollar ratio and the flexibility to get whatever food or supplies we may be running low on at the moment.
3 WAYS TO GIVE!!
1. Mail Checks
Tax deductible monetary donations can be mailed to:
Elkridge Food Pantry and Garden
5646 Furnace Avenue
Elkridge, MD 21075
Please make checks payable to the Elkridge Food Pantry
2. Text Message
Text “Give” to 443-412-8607 Use the donate button below to donate.
3. Donate Button
Use the donate button below to donate.
Community food donations are essential to the food pantry. Donations can be brought to the food pantry on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. Small donations can also be dropped off in the donations bin located at Green Valley on Montgomery Rd and Rt 1, Weiss off Old Waterloo Rd., or Giant on Marshalee Dr. Every little bit helps! We accept any non-perishable food.
We are currently in need of the following items:
- Cereal, regular and family size
- Toothbrushes (individually packaged)
- Oatmeal – plain
- Oatmeal – flavored
- Cream of Wheat
- Refried Beans
- Dry beans
- White and brown rice
- Toilet paper
- Canned chicken, tuna, beef stew, sloppy joe mix
- Individual size fruit cups and pudding cups
- Individual serving crackers
- Snack bars
- Snack size bags of chips
- Stuffing mix
- Spaghetti noodles
- Broth – chicken, beef, vegetable
- Kidney beans
- Meat, diary and other parishable items are accepted; please do not leave in the donation bins (please call to schedule a drop off)